Trevor Getty CIH, ROH, CRSP, CPHI (C), ABI2476b1f
Trevor Getty owns and operates Antiquity Environmental Consulting Services Ltd since 2009.
With over 19 years of teaching experience and over 35 years of professional experience, Mr. Getty and his team bring paramount knowledge and expertise in the area of Occupational Health and Safety and Industrial Hygiene.
Trevor Getty and his team specialize in the following services:
- Industrial Hygiene Workplace Monitoring: Asbestos, Lead, Silica, Welding Fume, Mercury, Radon, Confined Space Assessments, Noise, EMF, and Workplace Contaminants.
- Audit Manual Preparation: Construction Industry, Manufacturing Industry, and ISO, Clandestine/MGO Assessments and Certification.
- Hazardous Materials Inspections: Residential, Commercial, Industrial.
- Environmental Site Assessments: All phases, ECP, Water and Soil sampling.
- Training: AHERA Building Inspector, Asbestos Awareness, Mould, Lead and Silica Awareness, Air Monitoring, Confined Space Awareness and Entry, WHMIS.
- and more…
Trevor Getty and his team are highly regarded by many industries in British Columbia, including authorities.
Here’s what clients say about their experience:
I have worked with Trevor on many projects over the years and have found him to be a book of knowledge…
Trevor is the epitome of professional safety services…